If You Think Our Prices Are Too High
You may have seen rocking chairs, dining room furniture, and desks for sale at very low prices. Then, seeing the price of something of ours, you think: "That's a lot of money for a chair!" (or whatever). If it's all about price, we can't compete. But if it is about value in relation to price, we lead.
All our furniture is:
- Designed for comfort, beauty, and utility not for our ease of making.
- Built of cherry, walnut, maple, mahogany, and mesquite, not "cherry finish, walnut finish . . ."
- Handmade in the United States by skilled and dedicated craftsmen using impeccable construction techniques.
- Finished to reveal the color, figure, and character of fine wood and to delight your eye and hand.
- Purchased for investment, not consumption. You can use it for a lifetime and pass it on.
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the investor.
Our chairs are:
- Contoured to fit your body. Curves and contours are far more difficult to produce and, if they are in the right places, are far more valuable in use than straights and flats.
- Sculpted into a coherent form that graces its room with distinction.
- Constructed to stay tight.
- Easy to use for they are light.
- Guaranteed to be beautiful and comfortable for you, either by our promise of a full refund or by a trial in your home for free.