If You Think Our Prices Are Too High
You may have seen chairs for sale to consumers at various mass-market venues at very low prices. Then, seeing the prices of ours, you think: "Thatís a lot of money for a chair!"
I agree. And if itís all about price, I canít help or compete. But if you wish to consider value . . .
Our chairs are:
- Purchased for investment, not consumption. You pass them on.
- Designed for your comfort, not for our ease of manufacture.
- Handmade in the United States by skilled and dedicated craftsmen using impeccable construction techniques.
- Built of cherry, walnut, maple, mahogany, and mesquite, not "cherry finish, walnut finish . . ."
- Sculpted into a coherent form that graces its home with distinction.
- Contoured to fit your body. You donít need a cushion to be supported, comfortable, and relaxed.
- Finished to reveal the color, figure, and character of fine wood and to delight your eye and hand.
- Guaranteed to be beautiful and comfortable FOR YOU, or you may return it for a full refund including all shipping cost.
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the investor.